СММ-1Н Oil processing unit
The CMM-1H unit is designed for drying, heating and filtration of mineral transformer oils, as well as evacuating of transformer tanks.
The equipment operates by the principle of thermal vacuum drying. This principle involves heating the oil and then feeding it into a vacuum chamber. Due to the low pressure in the chamber, water boils out of the oil and is removed with the exhaust of the vacuum pump.
The CMM-1H machine consists of the following elements: frame, centrifugal oil pump (pumping), vacuum pump, electric control cabinet, vacuum column, oil heater, filter unit, oil trap, pipelines, instrument panel, oil outlet fitting, oil inlet fitting.
|1||Capacity, m3/hour, max|
|2||*Processed oil parameters:|
|3||Max oil temperature at outlet in heating mode, С||90|
|4||Outlet pressure, bar||2,5|
|5||Oil heater power, kW, max||23|
|6||Max power requirement, kW||25|
|9||Empty weight , kg, max||750|
- A centrifugal pump is installed, which allows to reduce the noise level during unit operation
- The machine has no need for the injection pump. Because of that, oil is supplied directly to the device without the risk of leakage;
- Ease of controls;
- A fine porous nozzle is installed inside the vacuum chamber, which contributes to the effective separation of moisture;
- There is an intelligent heating control system – the installation adjusts the current to achieve the desired performance, eliminating power surges;
- A collection of water condensate is provided;
- There is a separate outlet for evacuating the transformer.