CMM-1/1 Mobile plant for insulating oils
The CMM-1/1 continues the excellent functionality of this series of equipment, but is designed to be more compact and economical.
The CMM-1/1 purifies electrical insulation oil with viscosity below 70 cSt at 50o, removing water and particulate matter.
This device can heat oil-filled electrical equipment with hot transformer oil and evacuate air from vacuum systems.
The unit ensures oil purification according to class -/14/12 from initial class -/18/16 (contaminant content by weight less than 0.004%) after multiple passes of the product through the filters.
The CMM-1/1 is used in the course of commissioning, repairs and operation of oil-filled high voltage systems (power transformers, high voltage switches etc).
|1||Processing rate, m3/hour:||1.0|
|2||Max oil output temperature in heating mode, °С||55|
|3*||Processed oil parameters (initial moisture less than 100 ppm):– filtration, μm
– minimum dielectric strength, kV
– ISO 4406 purity class
|4||Output height relative to the outlet, meters||20|
|5||Max input pressure, MPa||0,1|
|6||Max output pressure, MPa||0,25|
|7||Oil heater power, kW||20,4|
|8||Mean heater surface power, W/cm2, max||1,1|
|9||Nominal power, kW||25|
|10||Three phase AC power (voltage, frequency)||Custom|
|11||Max dimensions, mm– length
|12||Weight, kg, max||500|
Note: * Initial oil parameters:
- moisture below 0.005% (100 ppm);
- oil heated to +60±5ºС for 30 minutes;
- gas content below 10%.
- Compactness. Due to that fact, the unit can be transported by various means of transport (land, water, air) and won’t take a lot of work space.
- Ease of maintenance and operation. Only one person is required to work with CMM-1 and we can fast and easily teach your staffl how to operate the unit. The constant presence of an operator is not necessary.
- It can raise the breakdown voltage of insulating oils from 15 to 75 kV in several passes.
- It has an increased heating rate due to the optimal design of the heater.
- The big size of the viewing glass window allows you to visually observe and control the process of oil purification.