CMM-4 Mobile unit for powered transformer oil processing
GlobeCore designed CMM-4 mobile unit for removal of different contaminants and water from transformer oil. Unit can provide evacuation, degassing and heating of oil filled facilities.
CMM-4 unit construction is made from metal and contains heater, vacuum chamber, vacuum pump, oil input and output pumps, two cartridge filters with a fineness of 5 microns.
The vacuum chamber serves for a thermal and vacuum purification. The assembly of a vacuum chamber facilitates the fine oil dispersion. Peculiarity of a system is a highly effective filter activator, which design gives a large oil surface for treatment. Through a side glass it is possible to observe transformer oil treatment and filter activators.
- filtration with heating and thermal vacuum oil cleaning;
- oil degassing.
|Oil Purification Capacity, m3/hour / gals. per hour:|
|Capacity adjustment range, m3/hour / gals. per hour||0-4/0-1059.0|
|Processed oil parameters (after Oil Purification)*:|
|Oil temperature in oil heating mode, ºС/ ºF||90/184|
|Oil Filtration rate||≥50|
|Outlet pressure, Mpa||0.35|
|Oil output head, meters||35.0|
|Oil heater power, kW||55|
|Oil heater mean surface power, W/cm2, max||1.15|
|Max power consumption, kW||63|
Note: * initial oil parameters:
- volumetric gas content – below 5%
- mass moisture content – below 0.01% (100 g/ton)
- temperature – above 0 ºС/ 32 ºF.
**All equipment sold in the USA is designed to operate on 60 Hz AC Power
- Construction of the unit allows being installed on a truck and using on-site;
- Сleaning the oil by thermal vacuum in one cycle;
- Prolongs transformer service life;
- Easy to maintain and operate.