CMM-SSD transformer dry-out system
CMM-SSD transformer dry-out system is designed for daily transformer care providing continuous drying from water.
Water is a dangerous enemy of the transformer, reducing the dielectric strength of transformer oil, accelerating the aging of oil and solid insulation. It is impossible to entirely prevent water contamination in a transformer, since it forms regardless of service quality and airtightness of the unit. to protect transformer it id needed to connect CMM-SSD to the transformer and it will keep the transformer dry throughout its service life by passing its oil through a microporous granular sorbent. Water is absorbed and reliably held in its crystals.
|Amount of absorbed water, l||9|
|The amount of sorbent in one adsorber , kg||20|
|Processed oil parameters:|
|– moisture content, ppm||< 5|
|– cleanliness code after processing (as per ISO 4406)||-/14/12|
|– breakdown voltage , kV||> 65|
|Output pressure , bar||2|
|Oil supply height , m||20|
|Power consumption, kW||0,25|
|Electric current parameters|
|alternating current (ac) frequency , Hz||50|
|Max dimensions , mm|
- connection to transformer of any type and age;
- the process of connection takes less than an hour;
- the sorbent captures water regardless of its temperature and form;
- the machine dries the oil without heating and does not require constant operator control;
- the machine can be installed temporarily or permanently.